We create different mixed seed blends. Here we are featuring our four seed mix which is made up of the following seeds and sources: 33.3% Brown Linseed: UK, France, Russia, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Poland; 22.2% Golden Linseed: UK, Germany, Kazakhstan, Canada, USA, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia; 22.2% Hulled Millet: USA, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia and 22.2% Poppy Seed: UK, Australia, Spain. *
Our mixed seed blends have a shelf life of a minimum of 4 months from processing and are 99.2% pure with <0.3% unhulled millet seeds/kernels/stick-tights and 0.2% extraneous vegetable material They are free from glass, metal, plastic, wood, insect damage, infestation, GMO and irradiation. However, there may be field cross contamination from mustard, cereals containing gluten and soybeans.
The four seed mix is made up of a mix of yellow, golden, brown, white, grey, black and blue seeds. The seeds have no off-tastes or off-smells associated with them.
Packaged in 25kg or one MT paper or tote bags featuring the company name, product name, lot number, pack weight, BBE date, country of origin and country of processing, the product should be stored in a cool and dry place at ambient temperatures.
The microbiological and chemical specification is*:
- Aerobic plate count (TVC) <20,000 cfu/g
- Aflatoxin B1 <2 µg/kg
- Bacillus cereus <10,000 cfu/g
- Clostridium perfringens <10,000 cfu/g
- Coliforms <100,000 cfu/g
- E.coli <100 cfu/100g
- Enterobacteriaceae <100,000 cfu/g
- Free Fatty Acids <2%
- Moisture <13.5%
- Moulds <10,000 cfu/g
- Ochratoxins (OTA) <3µg/kg
- Salmonella Absent in 25g
- Staphylococcus aureus <10,000 cfu/g
- Sum of Aflatoxin (B1, B2, G1, G2) <4 µg/kg
- Sum of pesticide is in line with current EU legislation (No. 396/2005)
- Yeasts <10,000 cfu/g
These percentages are a guide. Each bag will contain varying proportions.
* The above specification was correct at the time of publishing but should be used as guidance only. For the current specification please contact us.
Please note: We recommend further testing before a ‘free from’ guarantee is made as we cannot guarantee our products have no minor traces from cultivation or transport contamination.