Sourced from the UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Kazakhstan, Russia, Poland, Moldavia and the Czech Republic, our brown linseed has a minimum shelf life of 12 months from manufacture and is 99.9% pure.
Extraneous vegetable material makes up <0.1% and the product is free from infestation, GMO, irradiation, glass, metal and wood.
There is a possible risk of field contamination from allergens.
Our suppliers strive to have product which is 100%, however we cannot guarantee that the product has no minor traces from cultivation or transport contamination. We would recommend further testing is conducted before a free from guarantee is made.
The microbiological unit and chemical specification is*:
- Aerobic plate count (TVC) <20,000,000 cfu/g
- Aflatoxin B1 <2 µg/kg
- Bacillus cereus <10,000 cfu/g
- Cadmium <0.5mg/kg
- Clostridium perfringens <10,000 cfu/g
- Coliforms <100,000 cfu/g
- E.coli <100 cfu/g
- Free Fatty Acid (FFA) <3%
- Moisture <10%
- Moulds <10,000 cfu/g
- Salmonella Absent in 25g
- Staphylococcus aureus <10,000 cfu/g
- Sum of Aflatoxin (B1, B2, G1, G2) <4 µg/kg
- Sum of pesticide is in line with current EU legislation (No. 396/2005)
- Yeasts <10,000 cfu/g
* The above specification was correct at the time of publishing but should be used as guidance only. For the current specification please contact us.